Saturday, September 25, 2010

One year ago I peed on a stick and everything changed.......

Yep, that about says it.  One year ago today I had this persistent feeling that I, perhaps, was preggo.  We were going away for the weekend, so I thought I would go ahead and pee on a stick so I could stop obsessing--if only I knew that was the beginning of the obsession!!  So began the 38 weeks of worry, morning sickness, weight gain, stretch marks, maternity clothes, BIGGER maternity clothes, and those precious kicks from inside.
Here I am, one year later with a four month old.  Right now, I am sitting in a room that is totally different, listening to my husband play with our son at an hour when we would have been sleeping if not for baby.  I can honestly say that I've never been more exhausted, yet utterly happy in my entire life.
Asher--4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment